Services Related Queries Only
Web Developer Responsibilities
Web developers design and build websites. They are typically responsible for the appearance, of the site and technical aspects, such as site speed and how much traffic the site can handle. Web developers may also create site content that requires technical features.
Web developers Create custom landing pages based on target segments by writing responsive code for mobile, tablets and desktop. Drive the architecture and design of our learning web applications using Firebase and Vanilla Java script. A more comprehensive list of tasks to which web development commonly refers, may include web engineering, web design, web content development, client liaison, client-side/server-side scripting, web server and network security configuration, and e-commerce development.
Web Developer Profile
Web Developer Requirements
Web Developer Job Description
• Design, develop and improve websites.
• Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
• Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
• Work with software programmers, integrators, multimedia and web designers.
• Ensure quality of products and services according to standards, processes and procedures.
• Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
• Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
• Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
• Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
• Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
• Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of the CMS of your choice.
• Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for activism and community building.
• Identify technical problems and procedures and communicate their applicable solutions.
• Participate in collecting information for documents related to the use of computer programs.
• Document the use and maintenance of all software and programs.
• Once the web application has been developed, the web developer will also be responsible for detecting and fixing bugs before the product is launched.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Web Developer Skills
• Trained or educated in HTML/XHTML and CSS; PHP, ASP or JSP; working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL.
• Should have expertise in more than one Programming Languages (like Java, .NET, PHP, JSP etc.) for both Front-end and Back-end Development.
• Know programming languages and databases as well as their capabilities and technical limitations.
• Know the different network protocols and file transfer protocols for the transmission and retrieval of information between computers.
• Should be skilled in graphic design and interfaces.
• Experienced in using extensible web authoring tools, developing and implementing open source software projects.
• Understand design tools for pc or mac multimedia environments.
• Know typography and design programming, navigational principles of web browsing and understand the approaches used to develop, integrate and implement websites.
• Should be always looking for new trends and technologies.
• Should believe in teamwork, cooperation and helping others out whenever needed. Work well with minimal supervision and take personal initiative.
• Should be open to new ideas, detail oriented and patient, accountable, team players, skilled problem solvers.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category