Services Related Queries Only
Online Marketer Internship
Online Marketing Expert Internship
SEO Internet Marketing Internship for Freshers
Online Marketing Job Description
• Managing the creation and delivery of marketing strategies.
• Creating and delivering email campaigns.
• Analysing the success of campaigns and ROI.
• Improve search-engine rankings
• Share qualitative content on different social media channels
• Monitor and improve (if needed) company’s online reputation
• Google AdWords and Analytics Certifications are a plus
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Online Marketing Skills
• Editing and updating existing content
• Helping with graphic design (i.e. using Canva to create Instagram posts, Pinterest graphics, flyers, promotional materials, etc.)
• Assisting with SEO for website
• Assisting with webinars, Facebook, and Instagram Live (capturing questions, marketing efforts, etc.)
• Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
• Basic graphic design skills
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office programs and Google Drive preferred
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Self-starter with ability to work independently
• Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Open to direction and feedback
• Must be accurate, organized, punctual, and good at prioritization
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category