Services Related Queries Only
Email Marketing Specialist Internship
Email Marketing Training
Email Marketing Internship in India
Email Marketing Specilaist Job Description
• Identify target audience and grow our email list.
• Create various email lists and campaigns
• Create database of emails for lead generation.
• Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
• Compiling email lists.
• Purging email lists.
• Following up on emails
• Securing email databases for future campaigns.
• Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
• Follow up on interested respondents.
• Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
• Design and write emails
• Create email databases for lead generation
• Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
• Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
• Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
Email Marketing Skills
• Good knowledge of DNS.
• Good knowledge of Mailer.
• Scripting knowledge (bash, perl) .
• Basic HTML knowledge
• Conception knowledge of Bulk Mailing.
• Postfix mail server.
• Knowledge of Network monitoring tools.
• Good knowledge of pop3/ smtp.
• Understanding of HTML and content management systems
• Proficiency in marketing automation technology
• Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
• Familiarity with analytical and database tools
• Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
• Strong project management skills
• An ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category