– Serve as a valuable resource to the paid search team and collaborate with strategists to support in campaign management
– Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
– Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
– Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
– Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
– Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
– Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns.
– Monitoring budget and overseeing search platform accounts.
– Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting.
– Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
– Produce reports for management (e.g dashboards)
– Write attractive and concise copy for adverts.
– Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels.
– Maintain partnership with PPC ad platforms and vendors.
– Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud.
– Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
– Assist with brainstorming & building keyword lists, extensions, and more based on client goals and industry insights
– Assist with monitoring, tracking and evaluating campaign performance based on client KPIs
– Upload ad campaigns into publisher platforms with quality assurance before delivery
– Assist with analysis and reporting, utilizing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, etc