Services Related Queries Only
PPC Manager Internship
PPC Manager Job Description
• Serve as a valuable resource to the paid search team and collaborate with strategists to support in campaign management
• Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
• Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
• Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
• Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
• Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
• Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns.
• Monitoring budget and overseeing search platform accounts.
• Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting.
• Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
• Produce reports for management (e.g dashboards)
• Write attractive and concise copy for adverts.
• Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels.
• Maintain partnership with PPC ad platforms and vendors.
• Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud.
• Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
• Assist with brainstorming & building keyword lists, extensions, and more based on client goals and industry insights
• Assist with monitoring, tracking and evaluating campaign performance based on client KPIs
• Upload ad campaigns into publisher platforms with quality assurance before delivery
• Assist with analysis and reporting, utilizing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, etc
PPC Manager Required Skills
• Passion for Search and internet marketing.
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
• Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
• No less than 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
• Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
• Experience in data analysis and reporting
• Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
• Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred
• Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
• Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
• Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
• Analytical thinking with strong math skills
• Passion for digital marketing
• Experience working in Google Sheets and Excel
• Excellent people management skills
• Desire to continually learn and engage in the transfer of knowledge with internal stakeholders
• The ability to work well as part of a larger management team
• Strong work ethics.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category