HR Coordinator Job in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out HR Coordinator Jobs to assist in identifying prospects, do reference checks, and issue employment contracts to aid in the recruitment process. An HR Coordinator is a specialist who manages the administrative tasks of a company's human resources department. He or she must be able to flawlessly help in the implementation of performance management measures and maintain meeting, interview, and HR event agendas. Apply for HR Coordinator Job Openings in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
HR Coordinator Responsibilites
The HR department is instrumental to any company or organization that wants to ensure good relationships between employees and management. It’s a rewarding position for any HR job seeker looking to play a pivotal role in maintaining a company’s human resources framework. We'll look at what an HR Coordinator does, their normal tasks within the department and at their host firm, their work responsibilities, and what makes a good people operations coordinator in this post. HR coordinator Requirements for ensuring that an organization's HR department runs smoothly. They do this by performing administrative duties that are central to company operations, as they collaborate with other HR personnel.
One of the major HR coordinator functions is to perform tasks that focus on improving talent pipeline management and sourcing strategy. Basically, anything that will improve company efficiency and management. Also referred to as the HR Assistant, HR Generalist, and HR Specialist in some companies, the HR coordinator regularly collaborates with employee-centric personnel such as hiring managers. Additionally, People Operations Coordinator Job Description is to work closely with the higher ups in the HR hierarchy, such as HR managers and directors. Recruitment and Staffing. Overseeing the recruitment process for new employees and interns. Onboarding. Assisting talent acquisition teams in the pre-boarding and onboarding phase for new hires and interns. Administrative Tasks. Gathering information on market conditions to design or update salaries, misc. compensation. Development and Training.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
HR Coordinator Role
Human Resource Job Description And Duties
HR Coordinator Job Description
• This position will be involved with the daily operations of a staffing agency that includes but is not limited to recruiting new employees, hiring current employees, providing assistance with termination proceedings as well as general office administration functions
• Create and maintain a work environment free from conflict or distractions that would compromise the efficient operation of the business
• Maintain appropriate file security measures such as passwords and unauthorized access controls
• The role requires extensive knowledge of current human resources practices and benefits
• Scheduling meetings and appointments (both regular and in-house events)
HR Coordinator Duties
• Knowledge of employee rights and responsibilities
• know how to develop relationships with each department and employee throughout the organization
• Should be able to use MS Word and MS Excel to manage data and create reports is a must
• Having great knowledge of Microsoft products
• should also know about the various online communities that are available for job seekers and be active on them
• ability to effectively recruit online and connect with talent from many different online platforms
• Should have a high level of interpersonal skills
• You would also need to be able to analyze the data and keep track of gaps in information and confidentiality
• Organizational skills and time management are essential
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.