HR Executive Job in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out Human Capital Executive Job description to provide assistance in creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. An HR Executive is someone who is responsible for hiring personnel, implementing fair HR rules, and ensuring that employees understand and follow them. He or she must be able to flawlessly implement regulations and conduct performance reviews. Apply Now for HR Executive Job for freshers in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
HR Executive Responsibilities
A good HR executive makes the workplace a better place for both current and potential employees. They implement salary and benefit packages for their staff, implement performance evaluations (such as quarterly/annual and 360-degree evaluations), develop equitable HR policies and ensure that employees are aware of and follow them.
The HR Executive role is to handle day-to-day issues of running a business - from hiring and firing to benefits and salary. He/She will be responsible for implementing a comprehensive compensation and benefit plan that will ensure both financial security and fairness for all of my employees. Responsible for developing and implementing multiple systems to meet the needs of our diverse workplace. Must have experience includes working with both men and women as well as smaller groups of employees.
They develop efficient sourcing, screening, and interviewing methods. They assess training requirements for all staff and manage learning and development programmes. They keep an eye on the HR department's budget and assist with labour law issues by acting as a point of contact. You will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, overseeing and supporting individuals in their roles across the enterprise while executing systems and processes to support goals. You may be required to work with a diverse cross-section of professionals from different departments and specializations.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
Apply for HR Executive jobs
HR Executive Openings
HR Executive Job Description
• Create salary and benefit packages for your employees
• Implement performance evaluations (such as quarterly/annual and 360-degree evaluations)
• Develop equitable HR policies and ensure that employees are aware of and follow them
• Use efficient sourcing, screening, and interviewing methods
• Assess training requirements for all staff and manage learning and development programmes
• Keep an eye on the HR department's budget
• Assist with labour law issues by acting as a point of contact
• Handle employee complaints
• Create and manage bonus schemes for referrals
HR Executive Requirements
• Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems are two systems that you should be familiar with
• Full-cycle recruiting experience is a plus
• Good understanding of labour laws
• Leadership abilities that can be demonstrated
• Excellent communication abilities
• A bachelor's degree in liberal arts or a degree that includes business, math, economics, and behavioural and social sciences is necessary
• Any relevant certificate is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.