Human Resource Generalist Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out HR Generalist jobs for freshers include hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing business regulations and procedures. An HR generalist is a person who concentrates in providing personnels who are as diverse as possible. He or she must be able to flawlessly execute administrative, compliance-related, and strategic responsibilities. Apply Now for HR Generalist jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize, A Conglomerate Digital Agency and Digital Privacy Company in India.
HR Generalist Responsibilities
Assist with all internal and external HR related matters. Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures. Recommend strategies to motivate employees. Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts. Investigate complaints brought forward by employees. Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
HR generalist Job requirements are to support our human resources team and ensure efficient operations. If you are a people-person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you to accelerate your HR career. Use HR software to manage payroll and employee benefits, including bonuses, leaves, and absences administration organize hard and soft copies of employee records process documentation and prepare reports relating to performance evaluations coordinate employee satisfaction surveys and give actionable insights to improve employees experience.
They are required to support employees when human resources issues arise with efficient problem-solving communicate with public services when needed reinforce the company policies, rules, and procedures to ensure employees’ safety oversee employee labor laws and regulations to assure compliance review and select resumes during hiring processes and update database assist in the coordination of staffing and recruitment processes plan onboarding strategies and maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions conduct and analyze exit interviews and make actionable recommendations based on data ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable. Human resource generalist job requirements are to conduct investigations, arrange seminars, workshops, and conferences based on each department’s needs.
Share this Opening
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a
decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities
and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry
Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed,
invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below,
ONLY. Direct phone calls and
emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and
actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how
we would do it, And
then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality
of what we do, for
whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which
can only come from
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing
all resources at our
HR Generalist Jobs
HR Generalist Jobs for Freshers
HR Generalist Job Description
• Organize and manage salary and benefit plans
• Assist in the recruitment and acquisition of talent
• Conduct onboarding for new employees and assist with training and development programmes
• Assist employees with a variety of HR-related concerns, such as leaves and compensation, and address any issues that may occur
• Encourage HR programmes in order to establish a productive and conflict-free workplace
• Assist in the creation of human resource policies and their execution
• Collect and evaluate data using HR indicators such as time to hire and employee turnover
• Organize employee performance reviews on a quarterly and annual basis
• Maintain computerised and paper-based personnel files and records
Human Resource Generalist Duties
• As an HR Generalist, you have a proven skill set
• General human resources policies and procedures are understood
• Good understanding of labour and employment laws
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office; experience with HRIS systems (e.g., PeopleSoft) will be advantageous
• Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
• Problem-solving ability
• Desire to work as part of a team to achieve a common goal
• Additional HR training would be beneficial
• Requires a bachelor's degree in a relevant field
• Any relevant professional certificate is required
• Any relevant proven experience is required
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of
services to protect your personal and professional data,
communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of
innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from
We make it our mission to improve your digital
perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity,
a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your
name with the best of our well-thought services.