Services Related Queries Only
Influencer Manager Responsibilities
Influencer managers oversee the promotion of a business, service, product or brand. Depending on the organization, they may be managing the marketing of a whole line of products and services, or be focused on one particular thing to promote. They develop strategic marketing plans for a company and then oversee the implementation and execution of the various efforts associated with the marketing plan. This might include evaluating the results of various marketing campaigns, spearheading market research efforts, or coordinating initiatives across a variety of channels.
Influencer manager is responsible for analysing and attributing marketing campaigns using digital advertising software, Google Analytics, mobile measurement platforms and internal data. Tracking campaign KPIs (engagement, open rate, CTR, conversion rate, ROI) and identifying opportunities for improvement. Overseeing social media channels, specifically Instagram and Facebook, determining and executing upon creative strategies to grow following and engagement.
Influencer manager Jobs
Influencer manager Requirements
Influencer manager Job Description
• Develop and execute influencer strategies and creative campaigns
• Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
• Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
• Develop content ideas and write and curate content
• Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
• Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
• Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
• Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
• Managing your clients’ processes, from proposals, quoting and budgeting, all the way through to project development and execution
Influencer Manager Required Skills
• Experienced as a Influencer manager or relevant field
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
• Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
• In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
• Well organized with great time management skills
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Outstanding project management skills
• Can work in competitive environment to meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Networking aptitude
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category