Services Related Queries Only
Community Manager Role
A Social Media Community Manager helps build, grow and manage a company’s or brand’s online communities. Using analytics tools to monitor social media outlets, online forums and blogs, a community manager finds out what people are saying about a company or brand. A community manager also engages with customers and fans, and uses social media and live events to help increase brand loyalty. The role of a community manager is to act as the bridge between a brand and the community it is aiming to create
A Community Manager is responsible for creating and managing the online voice of an organization to build brand awareness within the online community.The Community Manager will be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. You will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
Community Management Job
Community Management Role
Community Manager Job Description
• Develop a content plan.
• Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
• Engage with online community and respond to comments and requests.
• Analyse web traffic and relevant community metrics.
• Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
• Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
• Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
• Attend networking events or relevant industry workshops.
• Liaise with external agencies or journalists to ensure accurate brand representation.
Community Management Skills
• A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or related field may be required.
• Trained or educated as a community manager or relevant field
• Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
• Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
• Proficient in Google Analytics.
• At least two years’ experience managing social media platforms.
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
• Superb time management skills.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category