Services Related Queries Only
PPC Manager Responsibilities
PPC expert uses Social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter have also adopted pay-per-click as one of their advertising models. The amount advertiser pays depends on the publisher and usually driven by two major factors Quality of the ad and maximum bid advertiser is willing to pay per click. The higher the quality of the ad, the lower the cost per click is charged and vice versa.
PPC management is the process of overseeing and managing a company’s PPC ad spend. This often strategies and ad buys while minimizing the overall expenditure. This may be done by the e-merchant or vendor themselves, or a dedicated specialist called PPC Manager manage PPC buys on their behalf. PPC management is generally seen as an evolving art where perfect optimization is not possible, but is still the objective.
PPC Jobs for Freshers
PPC Manager Job Description
• Handle a team of PPC Executives
• Elaborate PPC Strategies to clients including different campaigns
• To manage huge PPC and shopping campaigns across google and bing
• To control paid media or PPC campaigns across all social networks
• To improve ROI and performance then implement A/B and multivariate testing
• Use Google adwords and Google analytics to analyse all PPC campaigns
• To control large scale PPC budgets
• Update with latest developments and trends
• Update and check all campaign copy
• And last to ensure maximize ROI
PPC Manager Required Skills
• Trained or educated in handling PPC campaigns and upgrade PPC strategies
• Experience in large scale budget
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills
• Must aware about management skills
• Familier with google adwords and google analytics
• Can handle multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously
• A good knowledge of digital marketing mix, SEO and social media
• Exceptional communication and copywriting skills
• Familier with office programmes , Excel and powerpoint
• Certification of google adwords
• Implement new PPC campaigns and achieved ROI for clients
• Should know french and german as a bonus
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category