Services Related Queries Only
Influencer Manager Internship
Influencer manager Internship
Influencer manager Requirements
Influencer manager Job Description
• Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
• Knowledge of social media marketing industry
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building kills
• Interest in influencer + brand marketing with emphasis on building community
• Extremely strong written communication skills
• Drive to find innovative and effective ways to excite and engage influencers with an emphasis on scaling the program
• Creative, curious, organized, problem-solver, kind
• Strong understanding of influencer marketing, the data and social statistics behind it in order to demonstrate campaign success
• In depth knowledge of all legal regulations relevant to the influencer space.
• In-depth knowledge, understanding and experience with Social Media Platforms with a high emphasis on Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat
Influencer Manager Required Skills
• Identify, manage and approach key digital influencers building on existing relationships and establishing new ones.
• Exceptional judgement when working with influencers, team members, client contacts, and vendors as well as strong negotiation skills
• Track record of successfully delivering influencer marketing campaigns
• Leadership and team management skills
• Manage with multiple social media platforms
• Ability to deliver creative content ideas
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and channels
• Use social listening and community management tools, e.g. BrandWatch,Pulsar, Sprout, etc.
• Paid social knowledge is beneficial, but not essential
• Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category