Services Related Queries Only
Mobile App Developer
Mobile App Developer Responsibilities
A Mobile developer is responsible for translating code into user-friendly applications. They collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications while working in a fast-paced environment. Mobile developers develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality while keeping up to date with terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps.
Mobile developers contribute to the design, testing, releasing and support of the application. Mobile developers are generally employed by retailers, the healthcare sector and the travel and tourism industry. Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support). Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance. Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
Mobile App Development Jobs
Android App Development Requirements
Mobile App Developer Job Description
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Design interfaces to improve user experience
• Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Mobile App Developer Skills
• Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
• BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
• In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Familiarity with OOP design principles
• Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
• Ability to perform in a team environment
• Able to work in competitive environment and meet deadlines
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category