Services Related Queries Only
Android Developer Responsibilities
An Android Developer can be a designer and developer of an Android application. Mainly there are following three levels of an Android Developer. Initially developers work at the junior level. When any company determines the right developer for their organization then at that time they must employ the developer as per complexity of their app.Senior Android developers have more responsibilities along with coding like they may also have to take a decision and may have to design the app as well.
Android Developer Jobs
Android Developer Requirements
Android Developer Job Description
• BE/ B Tech / MCA with minimum 0-3 years of experience on asp.net, C#, SQL Server.
• Must have good expertise in WEB based projects, excellent command on C#, ASP.NET, Sql Server, Java Script, .NET Framework 2.0/3.5.
• The major skills/qualifications required are web graphic design, web savvy, planning, web user interface design, web programming skills, teamwork, illustration tools, multimedia content development, understanding browser capabilities, internet presence, verbal communication.
• Excellent communication skills, local candidates only apply.
• Hands-on experience with design and development of GUI & web .
• Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site development team.
• Expert using CSS & HTML, Working knowledge of SQL Server.
• Good interpersonal skills, Strong Communication, Problem solving and decision making, change management .
• Good understanding cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
• Up-to-date with recent technological advances and developments, advances in computer technology.
• Client management – Be able to work directly with the Clients and manage self’s and team’s workload and deliveries .
• Work on more than one project in parallel and handle all internal/external communication.
Android Developer Skills
• Minimum Work Experience of 1 – 5 Years. Freshers may also apply.
• Android developer fresher jobs
• Published examples of mobile applications on the Play Store or XDA Developers.
• Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles.
• Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision.
• Ability to multi task and good time management skills.
• Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team.
• Excellent Scoping and Estimation skills, Testing/ QA skills, Aptitude, Manipulative, Behavioural, Computational, Presentation, Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Communications and Teaching Skills and should be Fluent in English.
• Experience with Android SDK, NFC, working with remote data via REST and JSON, third-party libraries and APIs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Should be Creative, with Artistic Flair and with Good Imagination, Analytic and High Order Thinking Skills.
• The Essential Skills required are Android, Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/J2ME), Knowledge of SQLite, Familiar with Eclipse, LAMP development experience, PHP frameworks, Creative design skills etc.
• Experience on web service integration (REST, JSON) and Experience of development using web technologies.
• Competencies for success are Creativity, Learning on the Fly, Technical Learning, Action Orientated, Dealing with Ambiguity, Peer Relationships, Time Management, Written Communications and Problem Solving.
• Experience building web and native apps.
• Excellent debugging, optimisation and testing skills.
• Working understanding of AES Encryption algorithms.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category