Services Related Queries Only
Mobile App Developer Internship
Mobile Web Development Internship
Android App Development Requirements
Mobile App Developer Job Description
• Building and designing advanced Android and iOS applications.
• Working on continuous evaluation, discovery, and implementation of new technologies to maximize the efficiency of development
• Interested in Mobile Apps and wants to learn and excel in building mobile apps.
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle
• concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
• Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
• Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
• Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
• Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
• Standardising the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
• Optimising performance for the apps
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
• Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
• Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
• Fixing bugs and performance problems
• Writing clean, readable, and testable code
Mobile App Developer Skills
• Knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
• Knowledge of mobile platforms on which the app runs, e.g., Android, iOS.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking.
• Familiarity with the JSON format
• Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
• Knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
• Familiarity with Git
• Familiarity with push notifications
• Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
• Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
• In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Familiarity with OOP design principles
• Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
• Ability to perform in a team environment
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category