Services Related Queries Only
iOS Developer Responsibilities
iOS Developer Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Publish application on App Store. Fix application bugs before final release. Design and implement application updates. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. Will lead development, maintenance and testing of iPhone phone and iPad apps. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
iOS Developer Jobs
iOS Application Developer Requirements
iOS Developer Job Description
• Will lead development, maintenance and testing of iPhone phone and iPad apps.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work within our product teams to build new exciting features
• Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations
• Improve our code base through continuous refactoring
• Solve challenging real-time data transfer and synchronization problems
• Extend and implement our APIs
• Keep up to date with the state-of-the-art of iOS development
• Participate in the entire app life-cycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support.
• Will design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
• Will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Will work with outside data sources and API’s.
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to iOS Store and support.
• Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
iOS Developer Skills
• Minimum Work Experience of 1 – 5 Years. Freshers may also apply.
• Android developer fresher jobs
• Published examples of mobile applications on the Play Store or XDA Developers.
• Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles.
• Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision.
• Ability to multi task and good time management skills.
• Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team.
• Excellent Scoping and Estimation skills, Testing/ QA skills, Aptitude, Manipulative, Behavioural, Computational, Presentation, Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Communications and Teaching Skills and should be Fluent in English.
• Experience with Android SDK, NFC, working with remote data via REST and JSON, third-party libraries and APIs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Should be Creative, with Artistic Flair and with Good Imagination, Analytic and High Order Thinking Skills.
• The Essential Skills required are Android, Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/J2ME), Knowledge of SQLite, Familiar with Eclipse, LAMP development experience, PHP frameworks, Creative design skills etc.
• Experience on web service integration (REST, JSON) and Experience of development using web technologies.
• Competencies for success are Creativity, Learning on the Fly, Technical Learning, Action Orientated, Dealing with Ambiguity, Peer Relationships, Time Management, Written Communications and Problem Solving.
• Experience building web and native apps.
• Excellent debugging, optimisation and testing skills.
• Working understanding of AES Encryption algorithms.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category