Services Related Queries Only
Social Media Consultant
Social Media Manager Responsibilities
Social Media Manager role is developing and posting content to social media sites, which may include video content. Another primary responsibility of a social media consultant could be helping to develop and oversee social media communities dedicated to an organization’s brand. You will monitor the communication on these communities and respond to customer questions and complaints. As a social media consultant, you must be aware of developments in the industry, including what competitors are doing, and be able to recommend improvements to organizational management.
Social Media Consultant build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification. Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action. Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
Social Marketing Jobs
Social Media Manager Jobs in Delhi
Social Media Manager Job Description
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
• Define most important social media KPIs
• Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
• Manage and oversee social media content
• Measure the success of every social media campaign
• Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
• Hire and train others on the team
• Provide constructive feedback
Social Media Manager Skills
• Trained or educated as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role
• BA in Marketing or similar relevant field.
• Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category