Services Related Queries Only
Web Traffic Manager
Web Traffic Manager Responsibilities
An Advertising Traffic Manager serves as a liaison between advertisers and various advertising staff members, including sales representatives, production workers and management personnel. Advertising traffic managers set deadlines for advertising personnel and check on the accuracy of each ad before it appears in a publication, on the radio, on television or on the Internet.
Web traffic Manager leading and co-ordinating campaigns from initial stages through to delivery. Ensuring the stages of the project are met according to client and creative brief, budget, resource and deadline deliverables. Monitoring current traffic processes and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required. Managing campaign resources and updating key stakeholders on requirements and supply.
Web Traffic Manager Jobs
Web Traffic Manager Requirements
Web Traffic Manager Job Description
• Accounts handling and project management timely
• Proper communication between different departments including digital,accounts and creative
• Management of daily calender and schedules
• Analysing project resources and requesting for requirements
• Analyse and monitor campaign data
• Fixing production meetings and regular updates
• They help to make content creative and other departments to organize projects
• Make schedules and deadlines for various projects
• Allocate work to different teams as per their availability
• Cross-check assignments and adjusting schedules and assignments accordingly
Web Traffic Manager Required Skills
• Trained or educated as Web Traffic Manager or in related field
• Ability to multitasking and handle multiple projects
• Excellent knowledge of social media advertising platforms and google adwords
• Have experienced with big volume traffic projects
• Can work under pressure as well
• Coordination campaigns from initial stages to delivery
• Self motivated and problem solver
• Able to work in fast paced environment and to meet deadlines
• Impressive copy writing skills
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category