Services Related Queries Only
Web Traffic Manager
Web Traffic Manager Internship
Web Traffic Manager Requirements
Web Traffic Manager Job Description
• Proper communication between different departments including digital accounts and creative management of daily calendar and schedules
• Analysing project resources and requesting for requirements
• Analyse and monitor campaign data
• They help to make content creative and other departments to organize projects
• Make schedules and deadlines for various projects
• Allocate work to different teams as per their availability
• Cross-check assignments and adjusting schedules and assignments accordingly
• Building effective relationships with key departments and clients.
• The Traffic Manager is notified and creates schedules that will ensure that the work
• Will be completed within the Clients deadlines while allowing ample time to get the work done to the expectations of the Client.
• Designing engaging and responsive landing pages.
• Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions.
• Work with front-end web developers to deploy designs.
Web Traffic Manager Required Skills
• Educated as traffic managers or in related field
• Ability to multitasking and handle multiple projects
• Excellent knowledge of social media advertising platforms and google adwords
• Have experienced with big volume traffic projects
• Can work under pressure as well
• Coordination campaigns from initial stages to delivery
• Self motivated and problem solver
• Able to work in fast paced environment and to meet deadlines
• Impressive copy writing skills
• have skills in software programming and graphics
• have creativity and imagination
• be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
• have good interpersonal and communication skills
• keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category