– Work on programming in java and be able to analyze, debug and design complex Android applications.
– Work in native libraries in Android and do camera capturing, image manipulations and image processing.
– Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
– Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
– Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
– Work with product managers, clients and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new applications.
– Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
– Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.
– Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
– Understand the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors.
– Basic knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
– Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
– Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Code commit, Git