Services Related Queries Only
Android Developer Internship
Android Development Requirements
Android Developer Required Skills
Android Developer Job Description
• Work on programming in java and be able to analyze, debug and design complex Android applications.
• Work in native libraries in Android and do camera capturing, image manipulations and image processing.
• Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
• Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
• Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
• Work with product managers, clients and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new applications.
• Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
• Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.
• Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
• Understand the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors.
• Basic knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
• Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Code commit, Git
Android Developer Skills
• Competency with MS office (word, excel and powerpoint)
• Fluent in English; verbal and written
• Experience building web and native apps.
• Excellent debugging, optimisation and testing skills.
• Working understanding of AES Encryption algorithms.
• This internship is a great opportunity to learn more about the latest trends in retail while building your portfolio.
• Must be able to commit to a 3 month training program with the opportunity to join full-time
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category