– Design and build applications for the iOS platform
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
– Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.