Services Related Queries Only
Data Base Developer Internship
Database Administrator Career Path
Database Application Training
Database Administrator Job Description
• Designing and developing databases and data models.
• Editing and/or modifying databases according to your business’ needs.
• Maintenance of existing and new databases.
• Fixing faults and/or “bugs” found in programming.
• Managing security issues.
• Providing technical support.
• Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
• Creating technical documents that outline the purpose, capacity, and guidelines attached to each database.
• Test databases and perform bug fixes.
• Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
• Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
• Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
Database Administrator Skills
• Good analytical and project management skills
• An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven work experience as a Database developer
• In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
• Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
• An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
• Implement and manage company data management practices and policies
• Good understanding of data and schema standards and concepts
• Good understand database design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Good time-management skills
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category