– Designing and developing databases and data models.
– Editing and/or modifying databases according to your business’ needs.
– Maintenance of existing and new databases.
– Fixing faults and/or “bugs” found in programming.
– Managing security issues.
– Providing technical support.
– Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
– Creating technical documents that outline the purpose, capacity, and guidelines attached to each database.
– Test databases and perform bug fixes.
– Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
– Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
– Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.