Services Related Queries Only
PHP Developer Internship
PHP Developer Profile
PHP Developer Training
PHP Developer Job Description
• Work on the integration of user-facing elements designed by front-end developers
• Build Efficient & Reusable Modules
• Solve Problems & Challenges
• Work on the MYSQL Database.
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
• Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
• Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
• Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
• Troubleshooting application and code issues.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
• Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Skills
• Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
• Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
• Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
• Understanding the fundamentals and concepts of PHP and work using them
• Working with CodeIgniter framework of PHP
• Creating APIs as per the requirement
• Working in collaboration with our team
• Understanding how organizations work
• Giving daily updates to your mentor
• Strong knowledge of PHP web MVC Frameworks
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Hands on Angular, couchDB and/or MongoDB
• Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
• Knowledge of API’s, such as twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
• Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category