– Work on the integration of user-facing elements designed by front-end developers
– Build Efficient & Reusable Modules
– Solve Problems & Challenges
– Work on the MYSQL Database.
– Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
– Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
– Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
– Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
– Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
– Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
– Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
– Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
– Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
– Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
– Troubleshooting application and code issues.
– Integrating data storage solutions.
– Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
– Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.