Services Related Queries Only
SEO Manager Internship
SEO Training In Delhi
SEO Manager Job Description
• Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
• Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
• Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
• Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
• Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
• Identify key SEO KPIs
• Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
• Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
• Monitor technical search engine optimization issues and help in fixing them.
• Analyse the insights and create a report on all aspects of SEO including the audience, traffic, views, clicks, rankings, etc.
• Research trending keywords.
• Create and edit content to include popular keywords.
• Work with social media teams to optimize campaigns.
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
• SEO Career Path
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing or Business is preferred.
• Professional SEO and SEM Certification is mandatory.
• Exceptional knowledge of the latest trends in SEO, SEO Strategies and SEO Best Practices.
• Proficient with Technical SEO, Content Marketing and Search Marketing techniques.
• Knowledge of web analytics tools including Moz, Clicktale, Matomo, Google Analytics, etc.
• Familiar with best project management techniques and practices.
• Knowledge of Social Media Marketing is a must.
• Outstanding written as well as verbal communication skills.
• In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analysing data
• Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
• Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
• Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends)
• Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category