Services Related Queries Only
Community Manager Internship
Community Management Job
Community Management Role
Community Manager Job Description
• Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
• Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
• Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
• Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
• Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
• Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
• Understand how technology, media, and creativity are evolving and are part of a fast, new environment/landscape
• Strives to be an accurate and appropriate example of the first impression of the company
• Superior verbal skills with the ability to communicate internally and externally, in person, over the phone, and via email
Community Management Skills
• Knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
• Understanding of Photoshop
• Knowledge of WordPress
• Experienced with online tools such as Google Analytics, Tweetdeck, Mailchimp and SurveyMonkey
• Interested in innovation in a broad sense
• Pro active
• Activate the CryptoMize Community via social media
• Create / share (video) content for social media and CryptoMize
• Webcare for CryptoMize
• Send out weekly newsletters
• Write blogs on the latest events
• Research the best ways to reach out to the CryptoMize Community
• Report on Google Analytics and social media
• Image and video editing
• Assist with (online) events
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and a passion for online trends
• Enthusiastic about the company brand
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category