Services Related Queries Only
Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Role
Digital Marketing Executive work on SEO of the website pages. Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites. Promote company’s product and services in the digital space. Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns. Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities maintain and manage all our social media channels. track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly. Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables. Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos etc.
Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Marketing Fresher Jobs
Digital Marketing Job Description
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Digital Marketing Skills
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Digital Marketing Career
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category