Services Related Queries Only
PHP Developer Responsibilities
A PHP web developer may create user interfaces or work behind the scenes. The PHP language is frequently used in combination with SQL for databases. It is also used for basic website functions like accepting usernames and passwords and managing guest books. It can display photo or thumbnail galleries and various other types of dynamic content.
A Developer’s job duties can also include web site administration, software testing, and user training. Software developers sometimes create prototypes in PHP even when they will use another language later. An advantage of PHP is the speed with which development can take place; a disadvantage is that it is prone to security vulnerabilities.
PHP Developer Profile
PHP Developer Fresher Jobs
PHP Developer Job Description
• – Proven software development experience in PHP
• – Have Done at least 3+ Dynamic projects independently
• – Expert in writing quality code following web standards and unit testing
• – Should be able to work on new and support projects
• – Hands on experience on customization of Zend Themes, Zend Modules Development, Extension Development.
• – Excellent command over, MySQL (advance level), MVC Architecture, Zend Framework
• – Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
• – Experience in common third-party APIs
• – Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• – Work closely with the IT team in completing projects
• – Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs
• – Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
• – Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives
• – Test and develop software for client applications
• – Create documentation for software created
• – Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
• – Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set
• – Build, test and set up cutting-edge website applications in an efficient matter; work with other developers to fill data acquisition requirements
• – Collaborate and communicate with development teams and management to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, choose solutions or develop content criteria
PHP Developer Skills
• – Proven experience as a PHP developer in a competitive environment
• – Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
• – Good understanding of website integration and software creation
• – Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• – Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands
• – Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• – Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems
• – Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results
• – Able to work seated in front of a computer screen for long hours at a time
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the Similar Category