– Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
– Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
– Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
– Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
– Assist with organizing promotional events
– Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
– Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
– Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
– Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
– Conducting market research.
– Doing day-to-day administrative tasks.
– Reporting on research findings.
– Helping to create proposals and presentations.
– Helping to run social media accounts.