Services Related Queries Only
Sales and Marketing Internship
Marketing Coordinator Job Description
• Assist with general administrative support
• Assist with advertising campaign with TV, Radio and online partners
• Provide Internet research
• Generate Leads for market research reports by using digital marketing tactics.
• Assist in development and execution of communication content strategies via social communities in coordination with goals.
• Research and administer social media platforms tools in support of social media strategy.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards reports and key reporting tools and point out key areas of importance in accordance to goals.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels for keywords.
• Communication to team and management on process development timelines and results.
• Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
• Perform market analysis and research on competition
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
• Prepare promotional presentations
• Help distribute marketing materials
• Good communication and written skills.
• Good Logical and strategically thinking power.
• Good knowledge of SEO will be preferred
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category