Services Related Queries Only
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
Marketing Coordinators are professionals who coordinate all the marketing activities and initiatives of an organization. They conduct market research, carry out promotional campaigns, identify target audiences and evaluate current trends. Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns. Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
A Marketing Coordinator assists in strategizing the overall marketing plan of a brand or company. This may include website creation, event marketing, direct marketing, or media management. Marketing coordinators provide creative materials during content development or help with data verification and advertising placement. Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
Sales and Marketing Jobs
Digital Marketing Career
Digital Marketing Job Description
• Must have amazing organisational and research skills
• Excellent communication skills with fantastic time management skills
• Aware of marketing techniques to help specific audiences
• To upgrade strategic marketing initiatives and activities
• Make marketing plan that include broadcast, print and online content
• Create advertising campaigns to support different teams by coordinating
• For marketing campaigns and online activities make tracking systems
• Create market research to know market opportunities and media coverage
• Upgrade and maintain all internal communication systems
• Through social media make ,maintain and upgrade the brand image of organisation
• Make sensitive information confidential
• Elaborate simple data into graphs, charts and other visual aids
• Graduation in marketing and communication or relevant field
• Trained or educated in content management
• Deep thinker and ability to solve problems
• Able to understand competitor strategies and consumer behaviour
• Familiar with content management skills (CMS)
• Collect huge amount of data and convert into meaningful words
• Excellent detail oriented organisational skills
• Can work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of MS office ,photoshop and web editing packages
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at CryptoMize in the similar category